Monday, December 12, 2011

Need some Help here

Okay the few people that read this blog, I need to ask a question that I don't know the answer to, and searching online just brings up to many tangents. Here is the question; can a penis being inserted into a guys ass, cause tearing that would require a trip to the ER and a whole lot of stitches. Some back ground is that the this is not the guys first time to bottom.

This his all a hypothetical question, it hasn't happened to anyone that my cock has been in and I will deny anyone who says otherwise.

So can an cock inserted into a lubed ass cause damage?

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely but you should know there's trouble immediately and there would likely be bleeding. But sure this happens and can require a trip to the OR. A rectum is designed to expel matter, not to accept things entering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no expert or anything but from the warnings that I read, especially about using lube and condoms, anal tears are not totally uncommon.

    Again, not being an expert, I would say yes; Your cock could do damage to an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only cases I ever heard about involved inserting things other than a penis. Lube it up and take your time getting started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look, a rectum isn't a vagina. The lining is much much thinner for a reason... To absorb fluid. The sphincters are vulnerable to injury too. While its not an everyday occurrence it's not unusual and can result in everything from fissures to perforation. Like with most things it helps to understand basic anatomy before u start. And it would be good to know if the bottom had had prior injury which would make them much more suseceptible to reinjury

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hemroids can bleed too, so just because there is blood doesn't mean there is tearing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any bleeding that lasts more than a few days, or that periodically recurs, should be inspected by a doctor. Tearing and hemorrhoids or only two possible causes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is much more common that bleeding during/after fucking is the result of internal hemorrhoids breaking during the sex than any more serious tearing of the rectal mucosa. This kind of bleeding is rarely serious, though it usually freaks out the participants when it happens.

    Significant bleeding - we're talking about more than tinting the lube pink - say, 10cc of blood at one time, or persistent and/or episodic bleeding over 36-72 hours is cause for urgent care.

    It is possible that a man could have tearing of his anal canal/rectum if a variety of circumstances coincide. Some that come to me off the top of my head are 1) lack of adequate lube, and/or 2) lack of preparation (orally, digitally or with toys), and/or 3) a cock larger in at least one dimension than the bottom was accustomed to take, and/or 4) a careless/inexperienced/brutal top who didn't know or realize (or really was looking) to do enough of some or all the above to send someone to the ER.

    These things do happen, but very rarely with a cock alone doing the damage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the response, something did happen, though I've been told it's not really my fault.
    I'm just concerned that my cock has the ability to do harm to others. Everything is going to be okay with the guy, but since he is the friend of my friend, I've had no contact with him, so know only what has been relayed to me. It just kinda of freaks me out that my cock could do some harm that would require stitches to fix, almost wants to make me give up this shit altogether, almost.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Amtop: I've re-read your original post and that from today. Based on everything you've relayed and everything my 40 years of gay sex has taught me, there must have been some (presumably) unknown physical problem present before this session took place. An average cock can do damage if wielded the right way, but it takes a lot of effort. I seem to remember that you described yourself as being on the large end of the spectrum but not eyes-bug-out porn-novelty kind of large. Even athletic, energetic sex involving a reasonably lubed hole and porn legend cock rarely causes more than a day's discomfort. I have to believe that you were simply the one who happened to be fucking the guy when his underlying problem escalated to acute.

    The problem you are experiencing in the aftermath of this episode is that your data set is too small to allow for general conclusions - or even trends, maybe. You need to fuck a lot more men, experimenting as appropriate to person/s and place, before you decide to retreat from these terrific pleasures. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES it can and happens frequently if care is NOT taken when pressing an errect penis into a rectum..ALWAYS deficate first and use a thick lubricant when having male anal sex

    ReplyDelete