All those shot of guys in Lycra bike shorts with their cock and balls being on full display, this is why, you've got to get your junk up and out of the way of the seat.
When I first started riding a few years ago, I was self conscience about wearing the Lycra shorts, for several reasons, exposure, and being a newbie in riding feeling that I needed to earn the Lycra shorts. Now that I've gained a lot of confidence in riding, I find it kinda of fun to be on my bike with my cock generally at about the three o'clock direction with my balls right at the six o'clock position.Get off the bike and not give a care that anyone who cares. To know that if anyone looks they would easily see that I'm circumcised and just flaunt my manhood in a somewhat socially acceptable way.
My own personal best in riding recently, was 43.42 miles at an average pace of 19.9 mph. Considering that that is greater than the average pace of the guys in the Tour de France, I could be a contender, if I had a head start and instead of 27 days of riding, it was only 43.42 miles of riding.

No comments:
Post a Comment