Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Single Double, one step closer

This very close to what I was thinking of the other day. If the bottoms cock could bend into the ass of the top, then they could do this. I don't think most guys could do this but if a guy can suck his own cock, then there is enough flexibility in the human body for two guys to fuck one another at the same time.

I'm just saying that I would like to see it, or maybe one day find a guy with a similar shaped dick as mine and see if I could do it. If there are any readers out there that would like to try and let me watch via web cam that would be pretty hot also.

1 comment:

  1. I have done it before. It can work, but it does not work well enough to nut. But it fun just to have achieved it!

    ReplyDelete