Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Back with an Online Profile

I deleted my online profiles a few weeks ago, my thinking was that I just couldn't continue to meet new guys all the time, because at some point it was going to come back and bite me on the ass, and not in the way that I would like to be bitten on the ass. At first I wondered if things were going to calm down, and if I was going to get to know a few of the guys that I had met better, and that has happened. At the same time, the online banter between guys that I was probably never going to meet was appealing and I missed that. So the other day I created a new online profile.

I'm a little more suave this time, I now the guys who want anything and everything stuck up their ass. I know that the reality is that 99% of the guys online I never want to meet in person, but its fun to chat with them and tell them things that I've never mentioned to another living soul, kind of like some form a therapy.

Things that amaze me about online hookup sites:

  • The willingness of some guys to meet a total stranger and let them fuck the shit out of them.


  • The odd fetishes that people have, one guy wants me to shit in his mouth. I think the only time I would even think of shitting in a persons mouth is if I saw a guy use a puppy to kill an innocent child, while spouting demonic things, and he was going to kill me next, but I had something that killed him first, then I might consider shitting on his lifeless corpse.
  • how many times do I have to say no to this guy? Take a hint, "no" means "get the fuck away from me."
  • Just because your online right now and want my cock, I will not drive across town to meet a stranger just to have ten minutes of pleasure. Exception: if you have not teeth and a thirty year old body, I would probably waive that rule.
  • Chatting with a guy for a long while, things seem to be moving forward, there might be a meeting at some point in the near future, then they delete their profile. WTF

So bottom line, I've got a profile, and I'm checking out guys being all voyeuristic and shit.

1 comment:

  1. lol - i commented when you deleted your profile that it might not last very long.

    i guess we both think with the little head and enjoy the chase on-line.

    sounds like you are getting the best of both - some regular guys and some one-time chat or new experiences - so for it - its all good.

    ReplyDelete