Thursday, June 13, 2013
Arabs
I was recently in an Arab country, no one looked like the guy above.
There was one young guy, our driver for one of the days. Before getting into the vehicle, I didn't get a good look at him, but from the backseat he looked like a nice young guy. Young, thin, and wearing the traditional desert full length (neck to foot) garb, there were hints of him having a nice body under what would be called a dress here in the south. So when we finally stopped and got out of the vehicle, I was looking forward to seeing the guy full frontal and clothed. What a disappointment, the guy looked interested from a rear profile point of view, but head on and up-close, he looked like he'd been hit up side the head by a dead camel, repeatedly. So one side angle view nice, closer inspection, was not something worth seeing. Luckily he stays in the desert with the camels and few tourist.
The rest of the trip was fun, but in a Muslim county, I didn't want to leave even an internet trace of anything that might hint of gayness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment