And yes, I secretly wish that I had access to a place like this, to fuck the shit out of the guy in the pic on that bench to his left that is suspended from the ceiling. I could lay back on the bench and he could straddle me and ride me like a bronco, til I bust. Those springs would provide a nice little bounce as my cock slides in and out of his ass.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Sex Den
And yes, I secretly wish that I had access to a place like this, to fuck the shit out of the guy in the pic on that bench to his left that is suspended from the ceiling. I could lay back on the bench and he could straddle me and ride me like a bronco, til I bust. Those springs would provide a nice little bounce as my cock slides in and out of his ass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment