Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Thunderdome, Two Tops Enter, One Top Leaves
Instead of a steel cage with people screaming and yelling, the situation was a quite house, dim lights,and a large bed. The noise in the next room, was the television, sounding out the new season of sitcom babble. The action started there when he walked out after a shower, wearing only back briefs, and sporting the beginnings of a woody. So I walked up to him to grab me a feel of what was going on in his shorts, and that lead to him feeling my ass. From there is was into the bedroom, where before any decision could be made, my cloths were in a pile on the floor.
Now, we were both tops coming into this evening, and having talked about the experience of rimming, and that we both like the feeling more than we would have thought. The problem was, that he was like myself in that I'll receive a good rim, but not thinking I would give a good rim. Then the idea hit me that a finger properly lubed and time to play around with his ass would be similar to a good rimming, well I was right on that part.
For the better part of an hour I took the time to explore and rub around the opening of his anal cavity, between rubbing gently on the outside, and between his ass cheeks, and inserting a finger and rubbing his prostate, he spent that time moaning and squirming under my touch. Also most of the time he was wishing that I had a small cock, because later in the evening, after he'd been leaking precum all over a towel on the bed, my cock did go into his ass, but only about four inches. Anything more than four inches turned this new found bottom back into a top calling out in pain that there was a cock being shoved up his ass.
An interesting part of the evening was the words of our mutual friend, who facilitated our introduction, who couldn't decide who had the larger cock. When I first say his cock after pulling down his black briefs, the head of his cock was the biggest thing that I'd seen before, after that the shaft was the same girth as my, and the length was shorter than mine. The head of his was cock looked like something that belong on a much larger cock and I can see how it entering anyone's ass would be something to consider.
For my readers who have no experience with a pussy, I've learned that the difference between a pussy and an ass is not really that different, both properly stimulated can bring great pleasure to the receiver. The one thing that ass has different is fecal nuggets, you don't get those with a pussy, I could tell they were there, they just weren't an issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment