This is Rafa and it seems that Rafa likes to show off his body, a lot.
I was on my ipad recently, using the FlickStackr app which lets you search through images on Flickr, but through a geographical interface. So with a world map I zoomed on the Strait of Gibraltar as a geographical area, hit the search button and my screen was filled with images showing the natural beauty of the area, and that is where I first saw his image. Nice body, and really seems to like having his photo taken shirtless, so enjoy.

If you or I or anyone else looked like Rafa and spent the countless hours in the gym and only eating 1000 calories a day to keep body fat in the negatives... I'm pretty sure we would be naked in the street asking anyone with a pair eyes to look at the results of our effort.
ReplyDeleteHell, I'm just into the double digit body fat percentage, and I don't mind showing off my body to a small group of guys.
ReplyDelete