Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Alpha Male
Among a selection group of other married guys, I just heard from a new guy that I haven't met in person, who has apparently been told or is inferring that I'm the alpha male of the group. As long as everyone shows up on time, gets naked, sucks my cock, and bends over an takes my cock like a man, I'm good with that. Hell if someone else wants to the be the alpha male, I okay with that too, though I'm not going to bottom for him.
I could go into a whole dissertation of what constitutes an alpha male, but I think bottom line is knowing what they want and just having other wanting to ensure that they get what the alpha wants. It's not about asking or demanding, but being in the right place at the right time with the right equipment, and the right guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you have stated the alpha beta and dom/sub interpersonal act better than anyone else has for what I have heard so far.
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDelete