Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bottoming

Well I did it.

Here is how I would describe it:

Cleaning out; cumbersome, necessary, odd.

Penetration; Whats that slight pain in my ass?

Full insertion: okay, no pain, no pleasure.

Pounding: This is where I can see bottoms get all their pleasure, for me it was like when I was a kid and found some rocks that when I struck them against one another sparks would fly off, not enough to start a fire. I tried, I was a bit of a pyro-technician when I was younger, lighters and spray paint, and I wonder how I didn't burn the garage down. Anyway back to sensation, as I was being pounded, there was a spark of sensation that may be enough to want to try bottoming again in the future. Now I can understand why the bottoms that I have had scream in pleasure when I pull almost out, and then push in fast. I can see where a bottom can almost give themselves over to that feeling and want it over and over again. So the technique for tops is to give it hard, give it deep and keep up the tempo as long as possible. I would guess that a bottom who can get a full orgasm from being a bottom have that sensation throughout his body, and each thrust in would be more fuel for the fire, I wonder if anyone has ever passed out from this type of orgasm.

I once asked a bottom what I was feeling inside of him when I was as deep as I could go, and he said I was hitting rock bottom, at the time I wasn't sure if I was hurting him. If someone had been listening they might have thought I was hurting him, but now I realize that he was loving every minute of it, and now I know that I can do it harder and deeper. I also have a better understanding on why some guys are into big dicks, the bigger the better.

The guy in the above photo is enjoying being a bottom much more than I did. I would enjoy being the top in this situation. So, will I bottom again, I wouldn't rule it out, but I don't have any plans to do it anytime soon, it would depend on the person, the cock, and the timing. I think that I'm a better top because of the experience now. 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting...Describe the guy for us. Did he have a big/thinck cock. Was he easy on you? More details please. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great post. At 49, I'm just now discovering the pleasure that comes from bottoming. In the past, I always viewed the world as, Top/Bottom. Now that I know what I'm missing, it fucks with my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to think of myself as top only - but now enjoy bottoming - they joy of coming just from being fucked amazing.

    But making a guy come from fucking him/playing with him is equally good.

    Guess I'm getting the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete