When a guy online says that I can have him in anyway that I select, and were talking him naked with me over him, my dick gets excited.
Just knowing that I can be in a room with a guy, walk over to him and stick my hand down his pants to feel his cock, gets my dick excited.
Knowing that if I ask a guy to show me his junk, especially if we'er in a semi public place, and knowing that we will do it, gets my dick excited.
I'll post more
Sitting in a car with a guy and he reaches his hand over to feel my growing cock through my jeans. Came close to unbuttoning my 501's, garbing the back of his head, and giving him full access to my cock, but he was driving, so that would have been a mistake.
ReplyDeleteBear hugging a guy from behind, While my right hand is reaching under his shirt to find his nipples, my left is is reaching into his pants finding his cock. While I'm breathing into his left ear and my fulling grown cock is stretching the confines of my jeans poking him in the ass.
ReplyDeleteMessaging my nuts, through my dress slacks at the office. Feeling them move around in my nut sack, as they are confined to my shorts.
ReplyDeletedoing as i'm told - particularly when i can see that its getting my guy hard and ready for the next act.
ReplyDelete