Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Losing my virginity

By the time this is on online, there is a real possibility that I'm going to be on my back with my legs in the air having a cock up my ass. I've timed this to happen at 8:50 Central time in the USA, so that means till at least 9:30, I'm going to be working a cock up my ass for the first time and seeing how it feels. Being a top, my thinking is that I need to straddle the guy and just use him like a toy, get his cock hard and just do things on my terms.

I have two worries:

One. is that I'm going to like it so much that I'm going to be become a slut wanting to get fucked all the time.

Two, that he is going to stick his cock up my ass and I'm going to be sitting there having as mush pleasure as taking a big dump on the toilet, not a glamorous analogy, but thats what I'm thinking right now.

The toys that I've played with have provided some stimulation to my prostate but it never been anything that I feel I have to do to get off. So I'll be seeing if turning the tables is going to get me off. From what I've read, being a bottom is going to make me a better top, so there is always that to look forward to. I'll post something about it when its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment