Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hook up sites

Online hook-up sites are like playing musical chairs. For those who don't know or have forgot, or if I have it totally wrong, musical chairs is where a group of people walk around a group of chairs, where there is always one less chair than people walking around them. Music is playing and people are walking around the chairs, then the music stops and you scramble for a seat. The person who doesn't get a seat is eliminated from the game, a chair is removed and the music begins again, and the people start circling the chairs once again.

The hook-up sites are like this because you move about trying to jocking for a position with a person or persons, playing the field, waiting for the music to stop, but in this case when the music stops, the idea is to be participating in the hook-up, not to be on the sidelines wondering why you don't have a chair / hook-up.

I say this because I thought I had this evening planned out, with my boy that I've met a few times already. I was expecting to get him here, feel up his body, then slowly undress him till he was naked. I was going to be still fully clothed as I got him to sit on the edge of a table, while I sucked his cock, and stuck a finger or two into his ass to see how tight he was. After i sucked his cock for a while I was going to turn him around, unzip my fly pull out my cock and let him suck on me for a while. After he got me nice and hard, I was going to  bend him over and put my cock where my fingers had been and fucked him for as long I could.

He texts me thirty minutes before I hope he would get here and says that he can't stop by tonight. shit.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's pretty difficult to meet with other guys. I check the Craigslist m4m ads multiple times a day and often reply to any ads that look interesting if only to chat with them. Most of the time they don't even reply back.

    BTW; No link on my name anymore because I had to delete my queer blog due to an unfortunate circumstance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craigslist list is like a bar 15 minutes before closing time. you don't want to go home alone, so you make a choice that you wouldn't have otherwise made. The better sites lets you see pictures and chat with guys before meeting for the first time. some require a credit card, some allow a free account, and some are totally free. In my area the totally free one has the most guys on, and even then its the same guys day after day.

    ReplyDelete