Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A4A Profile is gone

I deleted my profile on Adam4Adam.

Part of me wanted to keep it, the idea of being able to looking at pictures of guys in the area that, in theory, that are just an click away from sucking my cock, is tempting. The reality is that there is always going to be someone new, someone that may be more interesting than the guys I've already met, someone that might be the perfect guy for me to get to know. Without stopping the trolling, and getting to know the few guys that I've met, see if there is anything there, I'll never know. The unknown is that the guys that I have met, are still online and still looking at other guys. So what is the natural process of the online hookup? Is it always just one more cocksucker to meet, one more bottom that wants my cock.

When I started this I was thinking that I would be nice to have a good friend, that I could also mess around with behind closed doors. Someone that I could be riding a bike with and when we stopped to take a break, I could turn to him and say, show me your cock right now, and he would do it, and maybe more. Someone that would know me, and possibly my family, but would be a guy friend more so than a fuck friend. The few guys that I have actually played with are across the board, from a young son type, to a gay married couple, to a single guy that likes to bottom when I call, to the other married guy that I got to cum just using my cock in his ass.

Some of the things that I've learned:

-A friend can be found, but it takes time to develop

-The younger a guy is the more he is self conscience about himself

-Guys that think having a cock up their ass is going to send them to hell, yet they keep coming back for more, I've not figured out yet, I'll have to do more study on this.

-If I had done this even ten years ago I would have been nervous at every step along the way, now, not so nervous.

-I do confess that I have two Profiles, and the main difference was on one, I listed myself at being seven years younger (a few guys that I met said that I looked the age of the second profile.) The interesting difference was the guys that liked me as a younger guy, than my real age. I spent more time and effort and talked with more guys as my real age, it seemed that every young Latino twenty-something wanted a piece of me.

-Guys that think its morally wrong to mess around with guys are sometimes the biggest bottoms out there, and if I heard that any of them publicly made anti-gay slurs I would probably have to figure out a way to out or discredit them. Cause no one is going to suck my cock, then publicly condemn his own actions.

There may be more, and I will go in detail about each thing that I have learned and keep a record of that guys that I will still be seeing.

At some point in the future I may reestablish a profile on the sites, but for now I'm just going to see how things play out with the guys I've met.

No comments:

Post a Comment