This portion was written in December of 2010:
I first discover CL in the summer of 2010, and read the ad's for almost six months before I got up the nerve to respond to one. In my mind not every ad had a happy ending, but most did, I also thought that people posting the ad's were normal, guys looking for connections, now I realize that theer is a certain segment of the population on CL that what sex, anyway they can get it, by anyone you is willing to dish ot out. In the population of people identifing themselves as straight, they would be called whores.
There also seems to be some depravity in the amount of time and effort that guys are spending cruising the sites, looking at the same profiles, trying to remember if I've hooked up with that guy, and I include myself in this description. At some point I'm just going to have to say that my left hand is going to be my best friend from here on out and there will be no more hook ups, no more guys dropping by the office peddling blow jobs, and no more freezing my ass off in the car trying to get the smell of some guys house smell out of my hair and clothes before I get home to my wife with the hyper sence of smell.
Fom here on out I need to start just making this crap up as I go along, it couldn't be any weirder than reality, and CL will always be there to give me inspiration when ever I'm looking for a 22 year old guy that is willing to do anything that I can think of that would invoke my dick in any orifice his body has that it would fit, and one that it wouldn't.
Update middle of February:
I keep thinking I'm going to delete my A4A profile, its just that one more guy I want to meet to see if we have anything in common. As for CL, I look on there occasionally just for kicks, it is like the last desperate attempt for a hookup, and I would like to think that I'm not that desperate. Maybe by the middle of March I will have deleted my profile, kept the guys that I want to get to know better on my email list, and avoid the few mistakes that I've made in the past few months. I bet everyone has made a mistake in that they/I should have made contact with that one guy, and shouldn't have meet him at his place, and shouldn't have gotten naked with him, and shouldn't have done something that I wish I hadn't. That will be one of the nice things about deleting the profile, the contact that those guys have with me will be deleted also.
I check the CL m4m ads multiple times throughout the day, looking for Mr. Right. Sometimes I'll send an e-mail out to guys whose ads look interesting if only to touch bases with them and see if I can get some discussion going. It's rare to get a reply and even rarer to meet with any of them. Still fun looking, though.
ReplyDeletei just started reading your blog - and started from the first post. i did read a few of the mroe recent ones as an introduction.
ReplyDeletei have a feeling that deleting the profiles and going with the few guys you have on your e-mail list and more quality time with your left hand will work for a while - but that itch just won't be scratched at some point.
we'll see - lol
i might have to eat my words, but who knows - i'm just enjoying the ride and getting some insights about the married/bi guys i play with.