Friday, January 27, 2012

Wash your hands after urinating?


If you mess around with the guys, you've got lube on you, cocks have been in mouths, cocks have been in asses, hands have been everywhere, pretty much just a bundle of human flesh. Is there still the etiquette to wash your hands after you urinate?

This becomes a slightly bigger issue if they bathroom sink has those little round knobs instead of the easier to handle lever. Trying to turn a knob when your hands are covered in lube is an act of frustration, and if you get the water turned on turning it off is even harder. Really what is a little piss on your hands between fuck buddies.

3 comments:

  1. I've discovered how hard it is to clean off your hands covered in silicone lube using water....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Once you've been exchanging bodily fluids, washing your hands is OBE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a guy ask to wash his hands after I sucked him off at my house. Didn't really get that one as it would have made more sense to wash his cock.

    As far as washing my hands after peeing, I generally avoid pissing on my hands.

    ReplyDelete