What's the first thing that catches your eye in a photo like the one above?
If it's the brand of bike, or the style of gloves, or the name on his jersey on his left shoulder, or that the style of helmet that he is wearing is about 10 years out of style, over the slight bulge that he is about to park on the seat between his spread eagle legs. I for one wasn't familiar with the "Fort" brand of bikes before seeing this image, while seeing guys like this straddle their bikes I see all the time. So yes I'm promoting the sport of bicycling here with benefit of being able to see guys junk, and when you ride with a group of guys, it's pretty much mandatory that you have to stare at the ass on the saddle that is just in front of you, If you want other ass to stare at, speed up or drop back, they come in all shapes. I prefer the firm ones on solid thighs below a trim waist, not necessarily because I want to do anything sexual with it, but because the human body, kept in shape, is generally a thing of beauty.

amen to that brother!
ReplyDeletecheers!
i might just take up cycling!!!
ReplyDeletefor the record, i saw:
* the bulge
* the hard thigh
* the shoulder and arm
* and then the face
* i didn't notice the brand of bike until i was reading your post and you mentioned it. Hmmm - wonder where my mind spends most of its time?