Saturday, February 25, 2012

Oscar Night

The Oscar Awards is happening tomorrow night and the most exciting thing I can think of for the night is to wonder if it the statue is going be entering any of the winners orifices after the excitement of the evening has worn down. Get a little hand sanitizer rubbed all over the little golden guy, get some lube rubbed till the excitement and anticipation is there, and see where you could stick his head, and how far. I would think this kind of thing happens more than the Academy would care to know about.

With the amount of pics on the internet, I've seen things that sometimes I wish I had never seen, and I bet there is someone on this planet that could take old oscar up the rear, starting with the base. Why someone would, I don't know, but humans have been sticking things into their ass since the dawn of time, and little oscar would be but a pebble on that brown road.

No comments:

Post a Comment