Thursday, March 28, 2013
Balls
When I first started to explore man on man stuff, ranging from simple blow-jobs to frotting, to full out pound your ass fucking, I thought I was average to so so in many ways. I've learned that the average cock length is not 8" or so, and that most of the guys I've seen naked have balls that you can really get your hands around.
I've taken to shaving my balls, because I like the they feel when slightly sweaty and they stick to my thigh and as I move I can feel them not swinging around in my pants. Also the feeling of just using my fingers to move them back and forth in my nut sack as I relaxed, the smooth skins feels really nice.
I've only come across one or two set of balls that dangle like the ones pictured above. Something that you can get your hands around, something that clearly and cleaning fits into your mouth, if they were hair free so much the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Balls are fun to play with! Yum!
ReplyDelete