Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It Grows on You

When I first started biking, years ago, the thought of getting into spandex shorts, skin tight jersey and riding around in public was not something that I felt comfortable doing. There are a whole host of reason why a bike riders gear looks like it does, and most of it has developed over time from professional riders. It's trickled down to the average rider, and now for the price of gear, you to can look like a pro. So that first season that I rode, it was gym shorts and t-shirts. Now does anyone reading this realize what gym shorts and t-shirts do to a body when you ride? With no padding in the crotch area provided by gym shorts, your gentiles get squeezed between your body weight and the bike seat. Cotton shirts when they get wet with sweat and rub all over your nipples, and that's a feeling you'll remember for several days.

The second year I got a pair of spandex shorts, bought a jersey, and haven't looked back.The shoe clips are a whole other issue. Now that I've gotten comfortable, it does not bother me in the least to go about in public like the guy above. As sexy as anyone would find the guy above, when your in the gear and on a bike, it's about riding. Sure other guys are nice to look at and can inspire you to go faster or long, if for no other reason than to just watch them for a bit longer, but it comes down to the ride.

Now when your in private and not intending to ride and your in your gear, then that's a fetish, and more power to you.

I'm more of a two o'clock guy, meaning that with my cock laid out in my shorts, it mostly ends up point in the two o'clock position if you were to be looking at my crotch area.

3 comments:

  1. I was hoping that was you in that hot pic! You are right about padded shorts and clips when you ride - it makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish; I'm a bit bigger in the sense that I have about ten to fifteen years on this guy, and I'm never going to be as skinny as I was at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love bikers, wrestlers and swimmers! :)

    ReplyDelete