Thursday, March 21, 2013
My First Jock Strap
Years ago, in grade school basketball practice at the local boys club, our team was first introduced to jock straps. If memory serves me right, and it usually doesn't, they were just like the one pictured above. I do remember the feeling of two straps competing to see which one could be buried in my ass crack the deepest. Pulling and tugging on the straps did not change anything about the feeling that something was in my ass crack which shouldn't have been there, and didn't feel comfortable. I wonder if that is a sign of being a top? Anyway, the practice went on and no one on the team, to my recollection, had any good thing to say about the jock straps. I also have no memories of being in a locker room as a twelve year old and thinking anything that would indicate that I was attracted to other guys.
Recently have worn a jock strap, one with the straps that frame my ass checks and allows someone to rim me and not get their tongue tangled up in any straps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment