In my limited experience, I have come to the conclusion that what I see in porn and what is on craigslist, are two different worlds
.
I've always know that straight porn is not real, because I know for a fact that a women doesn't suddenly go from wondering what time it is to wanting a large cock up her ass in a matter of minutes, that takes years, and may still never happen. Still the faces and the dress of most men and women are such that even walking down the street you can image that everyone for the most part has rockin' body hidden beneath their clothes. The exception is most of the people who frequent "Wal Mart," those people are in a fucking world of their own demented eating habits and not for me.
Part of the reason I thought that gay porn was going to be more realistic than straight porn was that most men that I see around town, don't look ugly, you through out the fat ones, the overly thin ones, and the homely ones and you still have a large pool of guys on the market. The other thing is that I have an 8" cock, so seeing the guys in porn, I always thought that I was average, to a bit small, in size.
In porn, both straight, gay or bi, the "money shot" is the cumulation of the all the scenes. Where the top pulls out and jacks all over the back of the other guy. In real life theres no one there to clap when this is done, and it usually ends the encounter if it is done. If you want the encounter to go on and on, there is no "money shot" in real life, I wonder if a gay guy first discovered tantric sex?
No comments:
Post a Comment