Monday, May 23, 2011

Tonight

This was pretty much the scene that I saw tonight. The difference being that I shaved my balls today, and the bottom was well shaved as well. I asked to make a video of my cock going in and out, but he said no, so I didn't, I'll have to keep this similar photo to remind me of the event.

He is also the third bottom, that for lack of a proper definition of what happened I'm going to say, I wreaked. At some point after we were going for a while, I turned him over onto his back, and my cock went another direction inside the guy and suddenly he becomes hyper sensitive, and feels like he's going to piss himself. I said be my guest as I didn't really want to stop and it would have gone onto his chest, then off his side to the tile floor, easy clean-up.  Finally I did relent, and he did have to piss, and we did resume, but the way we started, him face down ass up.

1 comment:

  1. Your instincts were right, should have pissed himself while you were pounding him. I hate breaks when they aren't mutual. Hot pic.

    ReplyDelete