So the other day, I had some time to myself and wanted to spend some quality time with the phallus that I have, but then I realized the the box I hid it in was gone, still can't find the damn thing. I don't know where the hell it is and wondering how to explain to someone in the future that may find the box, open it up and see an 8" brown cock and balls just sitting there. That's another day, and I'm about 45% sure that the box was in a place that is beyond association with me now, it's a long story that involves, drunks, cops, and a break-in that, I won't go into here. So I went to the back up dildo to spend some quality time trying to find the spot on my prostate that is going to send me over the edge.
I get naked, clean myself out, I relax, and slowly work this dildo into my ass. I've got the prostate targeted at the tip and along the shaft of the dildo, working it into my ass with my left hand, as I'm jacking my cock with my right hand. I keep this up for the better part of two hours, the whole time, my cock is edging, I'm watching porn, and I'm all alone. The bottom line is that I probably would have more fun and excitement if it had been a rectal exam administered by a good looking naked doctor, who liked to deep throat large cocks. After two hours of this, I really gave it my "a game", and while I came pretty intense and the amount of cum was noticeable less than usual, the overall experience wasn't that great.
To make matters clearer for me, when I got home that evening, I grabbed the scalp massager, see picture above, and used it on my head. Rubbing those thin wires through my scalp sent chills and tingles up and down my body, and if bottoming for me was anything at all like that, I would be such a slut bottom. Talking with bottoms, they have the sensitivity in their ass, and the ability to have those prostate stimulated orgasms that just send them over the top. I know now that I don't have those sensations, and having a cock, dildo, or other things in my ass, is going to be as stimulating to me as a rectal exam, just wondering when it's going to be over.
On the plus side, I seem to have a really large cock, and if the right guys are around my erect cock, and I'm properly stimulated, I've been known to pump out three loads of cum over the course of a couple of hours. While bottoms seem to call it a day as soon as they cum once, that is why I rarely play with a good bottoms cock, cause if they want my cock in their ass for as long as I can keep an erection, then they better not cum.

Eh, sounds like you have a top's cock and top's ability to cum multiple times anyway. The world needs more tops like you so no worries. Embrace your top status and fuck the hell out of the eager bottoms that want it.
ReplyDeleteI thought this was settled when you named yourself "AMTOP"? Two Hours no wonder you did NOT enjoy it, if you don't get the tingle. If you pound someone that long you need to worn them. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI see the pleasure that bottoms get from being fucked, and it'd be nice to experience that feeling. I'm not ever going to rule out bottoming again, but it will be a while before I try again.
ReplyDelete@Hornyfathter, the guy I fucked just the other day said pretty much the same thing, while he divided his time between having my cock in his throat, and his ass.
You are a top. Will a big cock and multipule cums ur provide needed service to horny bottoms.
ReplyDelete