The Olympics are over now, and until Rio in 2016 bulges will have to regulated to non-prime time sporting events.
I'm just wondering if when two guys hug at an event like this if avoid the bulges touching is something that goes through their minds? If it were me, I wouldn't care, mainly because there is so much more to think about at an event like this and also if you get accustomed to being around people and the media where skimpy revealing cloths, then you don't even think about it.
When I first started riding I worried about wearing the revealing bike shorts, and now I could care less if my cock sticks in the two o'clock position half hard for the world to see, just doesn't bother me like I thought it would. I probably need to pay more attention to other guys that glance at my crotch when my bulge is on display, maybe I could meet a new friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment