Monday, May 9, 2011

Domination

I remember watching some tv show and hearing that in S and M, the person who is the slave tends to be a very dominate person in his or her daily life / work, and it's the chance to play a different role that gets them off. I've always wondered there there was some validity to this, and now I m starting to believe that it is true based on my own experience and interaction.

Recently I've been chatting with this guy online and knowing what he does for a living and knowing what he wants me to do to him in a private setting are polar opposites. It started out easily enough with him wanting me to not put my cock into his as slowly, but to push to the balls in one quick motion to let his ass know who is in charge. Now he has suggested various places on my body where I will be holding the back of his head and forcing his face and tongue into various crevasses and cavities of my body.

This guy wanted me to be dominate over him, like he is dominate over his men in his line of work, he is dominate in his work place that he is just itching for me to put him in his place and use him as me and my cock see fit. We've been chatting for a while, and our schedules and his fiancé have prevented us from actually meeting in person, but when we do, he wants to be my sexual play thing to do with at my will. Talk like that pretty much gets my dick hard in an instant, and I can't wait for a face to face meeting, and these three hour chat to be needed less.

I plan on recreating the image above, minus the leather chaps, he is going to bare ass naked, as will I at some point.

2 comments:

  1. Just a thought but if he is telling you what you will do to him... he is still dominating you buddy. His interest ends when he submits. I suggest your next chat with him tells him exactly what he will not be doing and wearing and saying. Domination is a mind game. It requires submissive and dominant players. If both of you have expectations of directing the play you will not enjoy the experience. The better you understand that the better your dick will feel when he deserves a poke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There can be huge differences between the personna in the on-line chat, and the real man in bed. Just like the quiet guy in the office can be a total top and the masculine man with the huge dick can turn out to be a bottom.

    The point is of course to chat with as much explicit authentic part of your own repressed fantasies as you feel comfortable doing at the time. Rushing ahead to role play in a way you are not used to, just because your cock gets hard imagining it, can be a let down. But having said that, most guys that come across as total bottoms really do get deep satisfaction being fucked and if you like the theater and want to act tough and bad go for it. I have found I much prefer no big role playing and am lucky to have found some equals for whom lots of oral stuff and kissing and mutual cock and ass play works nicely. I can be the total top and like that lots, but with the right guy found I can swing the other way and enjoy it.

    Best of luck having some experiments to figure out your real deeper needs.

    ReplyDelete