Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Camaraderie Among Men
When I started down this road, less than a year ago, I wasn't about busting a nut, or seeing how many guys I could get my cock into, I was searching for something. I couldn't exactly tell you what I was searching for, and even now I don't think I could describe it, but the other night I got a hint of it.
Over at a buddies house that I've been going to on a weekly basis for a few months. For the most part its two tops and a bottom, but the other night it was three tops, and two bottoms. Over the course of three hours, the conversation when from making fun of a movie on the television, to having my dick sucked by several guys, and then fucking one of them, (the second bottom wasn't feeling 100%.) After cumming the first time, we were just sitting back, playing with our cocks, and just talking about other stuff. Then the one bottom pulled out the 18" dildo, lubed it up and proceeded to get it all the way into his ass. It was pretty cool to be in a group of guys that are sitting around talking about all things under the sun, and masturbation while watching this dildo go in and out of the guys ass, he ended up having three internal orgasms, and shooting sperm once.
The whole evening was about a group of guys exploring what makes them horny and satisfying that urge till the climax. It wasn't about anything gay, it was about friendship and our cocks, and finding ways to get off. I'm really looking forward to developing the friendship that is in the room further, and seeing where it goes.
The makeup of the guys consisted of two divorced guys, two married guys, and the young guy with just a girlfriend. I'm sure that friendships like this have been going on since there have been guys, horny with cocks, just not sure what the definition of this would be, not sure if I wanted it defined with a single word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What ever you call it, sounds like the best poker buddies ever!
ReplyDeleteWhy not denote it "gay"?
ReplyDeleteDo you consider "gay" to be a negative term?
I don't consider gay a negative term, but it doesn't convey the whole experience that occurs between my buddies and me. Gay to me, is not something that you can switch, and gay isn't going to touch a woman in a sexual manner.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes wonder if I were single, would I be exclusive with guys, or are guys just the new and exciting element in my sex life right now. Deep down I don't think that there needs to be an answer to this question, as it's sex with another human, and labels be damned.
Who were the two bottoms and which one took such a big cock? Now that's a bottom! Hope it was the kid.
ReplyDeleteAmtop- I wouldn't define it beyond the thoughtfully introspective way in which you shared. Why should there be a word to precisely define the experience and relationships you're developing. Society and the scientific worlds have a way of forcing us to define things. Just be. Be you. Do you. And enjoy.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting and a good read. I think we are all looking for something at one time or another. The sad thing is the fact that it is difficult to define or explain.
ReplyDelete