Are nipples born this way, or is this from years of pinching and pulling and playing with them.
It may be like bottoming for my, but nipple play never really did anything for me, but lately I've been stimulating my nipples more and I wonder if its a developed stimulation, I'm thinking it is, so I'll play with my nipples more.
I know when I ride my bike in warm weather and I sweat a lot, I have to cover them with tape to keep them from chaffing and hurting, this guy on the other hand looks like he might have the issue all the time.
You get nips like this when you pump them or use suction devices like snake bite suction devices. Getting a pair like this takes years of consistent effort so this guy is really into his nipples and those rings would certainly deserve a nibble. Yes your nipples do become more sensitive when you work them consistently. If it gets your groove on give it a try but go slow. It's about sensation, not pain. For pain you want nipple clamps which come in all manner of options.
ReplyDeletePlease don't let you nipples look like that guys.
ReplyDeleteI love large nipples &/or erect nipples on a guy, and love having my own stroked, but this man has taken the issue way too far.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'll be another anon and also say please don't take it this far. This is gross looking. If I saw that in real life I would have a hard time controlling my gag reflex. I wish I hadn't seen this, as I can never unsee this image.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm guessing that now would like to see the pics I found of the saline filled ball sacks.
ReplyDeleteBody modification has always interested me in a "car wreak" sort of way. No desire to do any of these things to my body, and people that do modify their body should expect me to look.
LMAO!
ReplyDelete