There are people out there that spend their time and talent on making pictures of guys cock bigger than reality and I'm wondering why. Are they cock envious, searching for the elusive twelve inch cock, or are the just doing it for fun. The guys that do this are very good at changing the image so that you'd never be able to tell that its not real. The only tell tell sign that the image has be manipulated is the fact that if the guy really had a cock that size and was willing to freely show it to the world, then there would be a world record title along with his name somewhere.
Really; what is the infatuation with large cock, it's not like a large cock is going to fit into an average Joe orifice. It's not like, if the guy is fucking the average Joe that he wouldn't be screaming in pain. While I have seen a dildo larger the guys cock in the image, go in and out of a guys ass till the guy climaxed, that guy was no average Joe. The average sane Joe is going to take one look at the guys cock if it really were this large and say "WTF do you think is going to happen with that," while at the same time, guys will be picturing this guy or a guy like him, as they masturbate, thinking of large cock for them to play with.

i love cock but i've never been a size queen. it must have something to do w/ that very american concept that "bigger is better." sorry, but i've never wholeheartedly subscribed to that. i've always chased that other equally silly notion..."the perfect or ideal cock" and as we all know that's completely subjective. i've never understood why some guys feel compelled to "expose" photoshopped pix. why not just enjoy (or reject) the image on its own merits. hell...everything about cyberspace is "unreal."
ReplyDeletecheers!
I agree. I too don't understand why people photoshop cock images. Like Rugby notes, "just enjoy (or reject) the image on its own merits." My preference is for 7.5" and 9" on the long end. I once had this guy come over... and I SWEAR... think COKE FRICKIN' CAN THICK. I literally looked at him and said, "Uuhhhhh, that think aint' going anywhere near my ass!" 15 minutes later, He packed-up his junk and left. I didn't know such anacondas existed. I had no regrets.
ReplyDeleteI like the photo shopped cocks. YUP, I'm a "size queen". For me, bigger IS better. I openly seek the big ones. The ones that other guys run screaming away from. If a guy has a big one, he can do whatever he wants to me. I guess I'm not an "average joe" either. I can handle these big cocks. I like the pain they cause as they rip into me. I want guys with big ones to fuck me like they hate me, the rougher the better. I like feeling the sexual power of a big dicked top, fucking me down and putting me into my place ( which is underneath him with my legs open wide while he shows me who the man is ). The way I see it, it ain't "love" unless it hurts! So hurt me stud, hurt me with that big thang and shoot your hot load in me too.
ReplyDelete