Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Conversation Killer

The quickest way to kill a potential hook-up on an online site is to say that your not looking for sex right now. I don't exactly understand why this is, but I have experienced it several time. I can understand being horny, and wanting to get fucked, but a bottom having a new cock in his ass all the time has got to be somewhat of a blur, not know who has fucked you in the past.

Personally I find that the first time I am sliding my cock in a guys ass, I'm a little bit of an idiot, and I don't want to have idiot sex, one after the other, thats not what I'm looking for. I find that when I with the guy three or four times, I'm more comfortable and know what the bottom is expecting and what I can get away with as a top on this guy. I know if I have him on his back that my cock is going to be exploring parts of his ass that really don't need to be explored, and that if I have the bottom in a certain position I can get in deep, pound like a jackhammer, and the bottom loves it.

So to all those guys that see the size of my cock online and think that they are going to be sitting on it that evening, all I have to say is that "it ain't gonna' happen." The worst is another married guy that only contacts me with he has a few hours free and tries to put a guilt trip on me, because I'm not at his beck and call, I've told the guy to fuck off in many more words.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I get a negative response everytime I tell them I cannot meet right now. I've even put that on my profile - not looking for now. But I still have some guys winking or smiling at me and asking me if I want to go at it now. It is from a hookup site where horny guys get together to get together. You can't expect too much from it. And I don't have the same bragging rights as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe most people chat for sex only ;)

    btw the guy in the photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete